Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My whirlpool washer fills on any cycle and then drains

Customer Question
My whirlpool washer fills...

My whirlpool washer fills on any cycle and then drains instead of washing, and then the wash light comes on and does nothing like it was done

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Mod# ***** and 2 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes I just installed a new board as the would not do anything before

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No this is the first time of any trouble

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/7/2018
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 6 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?

help would be great
my computer took me to pay pal do I have to pay again

y​ou should not have to pay again no. Give me just a moment to go over some information and I will be right with you.

let me start by asking this. When you start a cycle does the door lock?