Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Washer was on rinse cycle but wont rince just makes funny…

Customer Question
Washer was on rinse...

Washer was on rinse cycle but wont rince just makes funny sound and door wont open

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Inglis front load washer 7 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

That's it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/6/2018
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 6 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

What is the complete make and model?

Havent recieved your answet
Did you send info to email

What is the complete make and model?