Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Model WDF750SAYM1 Dishwasher won’t heat or dry dishes

Customer Question
....
Model WDF750SAYM1 Dishwasher won’t heat or dry dishes .
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/6/2018
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 1 month ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

OK first is the water supply going to the unit at least 130 degrees?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Measured 135F

OK remove the lower kick panel on the unit to get to the thermostat that is clipped to the bottom of the tub basin. Remove the two wires to that part and see if it reads closed on a ohm meter, if that is burned out it will not heat. CLICK HERE PART

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
replaced that part today!

OK if you replaced that and the heater is good then you have a failed heater relay on the main control board and would have to replace the main board in the console to fix that issue. CLICK HERE PART there are only 3 parts to the heater circuit, the heater, the thermostat and board.

I hope that I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here for payment and will receive nothing unless a rating is given. Please remember to use the RATING LINK ON YOUR PAGE by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have seen people replace all three parts and it still does not work? You haven'r provided any new information?

Since I have not provided you the correct information to which you are seeking diregard my link to the in depth step by step I had laid out for you.Take care.

CLICK HERE

Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician