Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We have a wolf range in our home. Have not used self

Customer Question
We have a wolf...

We have a wolf range in our home. Have not used self cleaning function until now. Following instructions results in "Err1" messages.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Wolf is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Range was in house when we bought it 3 years ago-had been remodeled recently-guessing range is 4-5 years old. Can't find model number but it is a 36" dual fuel model.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No-if work is required will contact a service agency with whom we have a contract. Was hoping it was just a setting or something.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that I can think of.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 2 days by:
1/9/2018
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

No

I understand, thank you. Have a great day!