Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Our dryer has heat and spins, but not at the high temp that…

Customer Question
Our dryer has heat...

Our dryer has heat and spins, but not at the high temp that is usually used. The temp knob is turned to the high temp feature

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?

We have a Frigidaire Model # GLEB 64 A3. This started yesterday. The model number might not be exact, as the tag on the inside of the door has been wiped a bit. The dryer is 11 years old.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I would like to think that I can do this. Is it common that the element can produce some heat, but not high temp?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I can get to the element, and remove it, but then again if it produces heat, can it be that another component is not right?

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Appliance
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 day by:
1/8/2018
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 1 month ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

John, Home Appliance Technician