Connect one-on-one with a verified appliance technician who will answer your question

Rusty S
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

More related answers
All appliance technicians are VERIFIED
I have a Maytag Bravos MTW67007Q1 washing machine that is
Master Tech
Master Tech, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
I have a Maytag Bravos MTW67007Q1 washing machine that is showing a F1 error message when starting a load of clothes. This is the 2nd time this machine has broken in a few years with this same issue. … read more
No power to Kenmore Modelwasher. Wife unplugged during cycle
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
No power to Kenmore Model(###) ###-####washer. Wife unplugged during cycle since all buttons became non-responsive. Plugged back in and nothing. As in nothing. I hear a very faint click when I hit the… read more
Samsung French door fridge RF217ACBP/XAA both freezer and fridge
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Samsung French door fridge RF217ACBP/XAA both freezer and fridge section are warm Date of Manufacturing 2012… read more
We have electrical power to the panel of the clothes washer.
Master Tech
We have electrical power to the panel of the clothes washer. We have water power to the hoses at the back of the clothes washer. However there is no indication that there is any water released inside … read more
I have model number LFFH21F7HWJ. I just went to plug it in
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I have frigidaire freezer model number LFFH21F7HWJ. I just went to plug it in and it does not do anything. It says in the manual to check/replace the hose fuse, but goes in to no more detail. How do I… read more
Hi! Whirlpool wall oven RBS245PRB06 was just installed in December
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Hi! Whirlpool wall oven RBS245PRB06 was just installed in December to replace my original 1980 oven. It's been great and a huge improvement. Until a few days ago. When I turn it on, after it's been pr… read more
I have a Jenn-Air Gas-Electric Grill Range with convection
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I have a Jenn-Air Gas-Electric Grill Range with convection oven, Model SVD48600. The range (Gas) work perfectly but I have been having trouble with the oven and the controls. I would get error code or… read more
I have a Kenmore dryer model #11087892601. It quit. I removed
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I have a Kenmore dryer model #11087892601. It quit. I removed the toe panel and discovered the heating element was burned out. I replaced it, nothing. I ran the diagnostics sequence and it flashed cod… read more
Hi, I have a Kenmore Elite Smartwash / Quiet pak 9 The detergent
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, appliance technician
Hi, I have a Kenmore Elite Smartwash / Quiet pak 9 The detergent I'm using in All which is formulated for HE washers. I put in to much detergent and now I'm unable to get it to operate. I have drained… read more
We have a Maytag dishwasher that is less than 2 years old.
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
We have a Maytag dishwasher that is less than 2 years old. We cannot start it when the weather is warm but when the weather is cold it starts fine. Our repairman replaced the panel in the front but it… read more
Our 3 year old Kenmore HE2 plus, front loading washing machine
Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Outside inhome service tech
Our 3 year old Kenmore HE2 plus, front loading washing machine stopped working today. All the electronics appear to work but the washer drum won't turn. I can hear a motor running but nothing is happe… read more
When my fridge model #KSRS27IKSS02 manufacturing date 02/02
Barry G.
Barry G., Vocational, Technical or Trade School
When my fridge model #KSRS27IKSS02 manufacturing date 02/02 goes into defrost mode sometimes it doesn't start back to cooling and the freezer starts to thaw everyting out and then eventually starts ba… read more
I have an double oven model RBD275PDQ15. It beeped and few
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I have an double oven model RBD275PDQ15. It beeped and few times and the display went blank. Tried the power off reset didn't help. The push buttons seem to work or beep as you push them and the oven … read more
I have a Kenmore HE3 washer (Model 110.45862401). Problems
Bryan, Tech/owner
I have a Kenmore HE3 washer (Model 110.45862401). Problems spread over 2.5 weeks: Week 1: wife referred to as clicking noise (had trouble getting door unlocked). Machine continued running. Week 2: Mac… read more
I have a bosch dishwasher model SHE44C06UC/22. I used the
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I have a bosch dishwasher model SHE44C06UC/22. I used the power scrub plus cycle. there is water at the bottom of the dishwasher and it no longer turns on. Any advice?… read more
Kenmore Dehumidifier Model #58054701500 less than two years
william, Home Appliance Technician
Kenmore Dehumidifier Model #58054701500 less than two years old. The unit when plugged into a live wall socket won't turn on. No lights on the display, nothing, the unit doesn't do anything, no sound,… read more
2 drawer built-in dishwasher. Top drawer works fine. Bottom
Appliance Man
Appliance Man, Appliance Tech
2 drawer built-in dishwasher. Top drawer works fine. Bottom dreawer won't drain and external display keeps flashing and beeping. The electric panel has been replaced twice. What to do>… read more
I have a new Maytag microwave that shuts itself off ...
Bernard S.
Bernard S., Bachelor's Degree
I have a new Maytag microwave that shuts itself off completely after about 4 minutes of cooking. The breaker does not flip, and the microwave turns itself back on after several minutes.… read more