Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Looking to purchase miele dishwasher model G892 upper and…

Customer Question
Looking to purchase miele...

Looking to purchase miele dishwasher model G892 upper and lower racks

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Miele is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

11 years? Model G892 U Plus

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Where can I purchase parts

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 day by:
1/8/2018
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?