Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Kenmore Ultrawash Dishwasher will not drain after a

Customer Question
cycle. I've checked and...
My Kenmore Ultrawash Dishwasher will not drain after a cycle. I've checked and cleaned filter features above drain pump and drain outlet pipe has no clogs that I've been able to identify.The washer is located along an outer wall of the home and we have had trouble with it in the past when the weather is very cold (- 8 F overnight here).
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 day by:
1/8/2018
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

No, thank you. I was able to fix it myself

I understand, thank you. Have a great week!