Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Whirlpool oven super capacity 465 - "F" displaying in the…

Customer Question
Whirlpool oven super capacity...

Whirlpool oven super capacity 465 - "F" displaying in the window and intermittent beeping

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Probably about 13 years. Oh, it's a gas oven, and Super Capacity 465 is the only identifying thing I see.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Not unless it's a matter of turning the breaker off and back on - I apparently have some issue with labeling on breakers since the oven is still on; I'll tackle that next.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I was using the oven, and it was at the end of a baking cycle when this started.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/6/2018
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 6 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

What is the complete make and model off the tag on the frame of the unit? Normally the model number is ***** a tag on the frame edge when you open the door or drawer or on the back edge of a console.

Model SF367LEKB
Whirlpool gas, Super Capacity 465

DO you know what number was after the letter F?

I don't think I want to pay an extra $24. Canceling

You do not have to do a phone call. You can just continue here. The site offers that to everyone.