Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My dishwasher will not run. Our temps are very cold and the…

Customer Question
My dishwasher will not...

My dishwasher will not run. Our temps are very cold and the dishes in the washer are VERY cold to touch. However when I run water in the sink next to it, the water is hot.

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

Whirlpool, will have to check on model

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No, I just need to know if it could be as a result of a frozen pipe other wise I'll have to hire a technician

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

W10632082 how would I run a diagnostic?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
What on earth is taking so long, now that I've paid there is no service?
1/7/2018
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 6 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?