Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I orught a Bosch dishwasher at Loewes on 11/10. 2017 and had…

Customer Question
Hi John! I am...

Hi John! I am MC Butler and I orught a Bosch dishwasher at Loewes on 11/10

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

2017 and had it devlivered and installed at my home in Pleasant Valley end

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Of Nov. 2017 > It is brand new, and the inse dispenser

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

R is already broken and needs changing

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 2 days by:
1/9/2018
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 6 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach Bosch. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with Bosch and there is a charge for this service. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, please let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.