Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have to sign agree,enmt ciginruegleeeneolder. Since I

Customer Question
I have to sign...

I have to sign agree,enmt ciginruegleeeneolder

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Since I purchased home in 1992 (I think) often when closing the m/wave door the display on the m/wave goes out... it's just a matter of resetting the yet. However occasionally the display goes out and the electrical switch ends up turning the power off as well.

Contractor's Assistant: Have you tried power cycling the appliance -- unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?

Unable to get to outlet but can try t he power cycling - thanks

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Just the power cycling - I am not qualified electrician

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Don't think so. previous owner had a piece of paper on switch for m/wave. I'm believing they had problem as well - and they were initial owners

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 2 days by:
1/9/2018
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 6 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?