Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Our washer will not drain. I cleaned the filter but still…

Customer Question
Our washer will not...

Our washer will not drain. I cleaned the filter but still won't drain

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Samsung wf350an

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

11 yrs old and I plan on fixing it myself

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Nd code for no drain comes up

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/6/2018
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 6 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Check and see if the drain pump running, if not get to the drain pump and check it for 120 volts, if it has power check the drain pump for any blockages. If it does not have power the main control board is bad and would need to be replaced on the unit, but they no longer sell the main PCB board for your unit so hopefull it is a bad pump or something jammed in the pump.

I hope that I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here for payment and will receive nothing unless a rating is given. Please remember to use the RATING LINK ON YOUR PAGE by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.