Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am moving to panama next month. and I am taking my stove…

Customer Question
I am moving to...

I am moving to panama next month. and I am taking my stove Samsung gas range 17,000 btu can I use it in panama

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

New still in box

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 day by:
1/8/2018
Appliance Technician: Martyn Lloyd, Home Appliance Technician replied 6 months ago
Martyn Lloyd
Martyn Lloyd, Home Appliance Technician

Will you be using bottled LPG or mains gas....?
There is a differnt system for each as the LPG is Propane and burns very much hotter than Coal Gas or Natural Gas

Your Range needs to be the same as the gas source... some offer an LPG Kit to modify the Burners, however you have not mentioned the model, so I cannot be more specific at this moment