Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My year and a half Frigidaire refrigerator stopped working.

Customer Question
My year and a...

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Frigidaire is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Repair person came and said it was the shelf and brought a new one and it still won't help

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No. I want to talk to a person(live) about the problem and how to get someone who can fix the problem

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

A telephone number whereby I can talk to someone who can send/come over to fix the refrigerator.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 2 days by:
1/9/2018
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?