Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I'm looking for a wiring diagram for a thermador dwhd94bp/19…

Customer Question
I'm looking for a...

I'm looking for a wiring diagram for a thermador dwhd94bp/19 dishwasher

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

Thermador dwhd94bp/19

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

There is a ground that has come loose, but I can not find where it goes

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/6/2018
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 6 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Kelly,
One ground wire from the hinge plate goes to the wash motor, where does the other one go?Thanks, Jim
I just need to know where that ground goes, other than that I'm good.
Got it, thanks for the help

Sorry, I was away for the afternoon, glad you got it going.

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service USING THE STAR SCALE at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!