Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a monogram dishwasher model ZBD6880N20SS that is not…

Customer Question
Hello, I have a...

Hello, I have a monogram dishwasher model ZBD6880N20SS that is not cleaning glasses on the top rack. We typically rinse all the dishes before putting them in the washer. This washer was install in 2008.

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

I have not run a test cycle, I am not sure how to do that. GE Monogram ZBD6880N20SS is the model

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I was hoping I could, depends on what is needed

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Don't think so

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 2 days by:
1/8/2018
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 1 month ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I am disappointed I did not hear from anyone based on what I read. I went to you-tube and found a site that showed how to clean the spray heads and filter system. I did find some debris in the upper spray heads so I thought I found the problem. Once I put unit back together, I placed a measuring cup with white vinagar to help clean the system. I did this and ran a cycle without dishes in. After that was complete, I put dishes in a ran a cycle to test. Dishes were cleaner but not what they should be. Still need to get help for next steps.

Thank you. It is not usually delayed like you found but the days following a holiday tend to be less staffed by experts. Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

In the diagram at the link below, number 508 is a fine filter that is likely plugged. All of the water has to go through that filter so, if it is not clean, it will affect the wash results.

CLICK HERE

The video at the link below shows how it is accessed for inspection.

CLICK HERE

Let me know what you find!

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Why was I charged an additional $31.00? I had the understanding I would incur a $5.00 fee to have my question answered. My question was answered late and was the same thing I learned on You-Tube as I stated in my reply back to the technician. I am not satisfied with experience and would like to get my money back, at least the $31.00. I also understood if the answer provided did not solve my problem the $5.00 would be applied towards having the GE technician
Rusty S
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician