Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I can not get the door to unlock on my w1175514B he washer.

Customer Question
I can not get...

I can not get the door to unlock on my w1175514B he washer. Has codes F03&E01.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Whirlpool front load. HE. Can not get model because I can not open the door.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

As long as it doesn't effect the warrenty

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The power button lights, the door locked light is on .No other lights come on. The machine is humming,sounds like drain celluloid. The machine is almost a year old.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/6/2018
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 6 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Is the water all pumped out of the unit?