Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Installing a 30 in convection microwave in a modified oven…

Customer Question
Installing a 30 in...

Installing a 30 in convection microwave in a modified oven cabinet n0 oven just the microwave. nothing above but two bottom drawers below. is this acceptable

Contractor's Assistant: What's the microwave's make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Its a 30 in convection and it has the red handle caps

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Does this need to be vented

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/6/2018
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 6 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

That is perfectly fine and no venting is required for that as well. These are self contained units that do not require any venting.

I hope that I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here for payment and will receive nothing unless a rating is given. Please remember to use the RATING LINK ON YOUR PAGE by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Thank you for your response it's just affirmed what I thought but I wasn't quite sure thank you

No problem at all!