Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We are moving and I need to know the measurement from the…

Customer Question
We are moving and...

We are moving and I need to know the measurement from the side and height plus the diameter of the hole that will hook into the vent to go aside. I have the following dryer - Model DV350AWEZ AA03 Serial # Y09A54BB800718X. We are in our 60's and don't have the strength to move them out to measure. Would appreciate your help

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your dryer? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Samsung dryer and we've had it for probably 6-7 years.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No, the person that is doing the remodel has asked to go ahead and have the vent ready when we move in.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The washer and dryer has the under drawers so that needs to be taken into consideration for the height from floor

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I'm not understanding what you are asking for. I have not received anything as of yet to answer my question and I'm needing to get back with person doing the remodeling. Please let me know, it's been over an hour since you received my question!
I have sent photos. I'm unable to send photos of the back because we can't pull it out at this time.
Your last question is not clear. I haven't received any information, so I don't know if I need more information. I'm not sure what service offers you asked for to continue.
I finished with the membership app. I'm hoping this is what you wanted. It would be nice if you would reply in some way to let me know if there is something else I have to do!Q
Answered in 2 days by:
1/8/2018
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

No I canceled the membership due to no response on anything!!

I understand, thank you. I will send this request in for cancellation as well. Have a great week!