Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My washer shuts off as soon as I turn it on. Got it in

Customer Question
My washer shuts off...

My washer shuts off as soon as I turn it on

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Got it in april. model #GTW485ASJ3WS

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

HOPEFULLY

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Don't think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/6/2018
Appliance Technician: Tom Goellner, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Tom Goellner, Home Appliance Technician

S​ounds like the main control board is not functioning - expensive . this washer is still under warranty - parts and labor . Call where you purchased it or call GE(###) ###-####to schedule service . Provide model and serial and purchase date.