Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Washer stopped and has a ringing sound with flashing e2 and…

Customer Question
Washer stopped and has...

Washer stopped and has a ringing sound with flashing e2 and f6 ,I need help only a few months old

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Approx 3 months old and. Model MVW8765FWO. Maytag

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No I need an answer what does it mean with the flashing letters and numbers

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Can you tell me what the numbers mean and letters ??

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/6/2018
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 7 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Tyler can u please let me know the answer now like u did here

Sorry about the delay, took a few minutes to figure out your actual model number. In the future (if you need it), the model number is ***** MVWB765FW0. As for your error code (E2 F6), this means that your front interface control board isn't communicating with the main control board properly. The unit is only 3 months old so I would contact warranty at 1.***-***-****. Warranty will need to examine the wire connections between the interface board and the main board to make sure everything is making a good connection. If that checks good, then the interface board needs to be replaced.

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?