Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Thermostat in a rented apt and need to find

Customer Question
I have a King...

I have a King Thermostat in a rented apt and need to find instructions on how to set the temp

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just today, I haven't used it before

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

It's installed, comes with the Apartment. I need to know how to set it

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No. I need a manual

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/6/2018
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 6 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?

Same question

do you know which model of the king thermostat you have?