Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Travis, I have a 15 month old Kitchenaid dishwasher

Customer Question
Hi Travis, I have a...
Hi Travis, I have a 15 month old Kitchenaid dishwasher (KDTE204ESS2) that won't fill with water.1. I have checked the water supply and it has ample pressure.
2. I have checked the float physically and checked the float switch with an Ohm meter, it is fine. (or maybe I should try this again).
3. I replaced the water inlet valve because I did detect a fault with the Ohm meter (or so I thought)Still didn't work so I just replaced the control board.The darn thing still won't fill.Any ideas?Thank you!
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/6/2018
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 7 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. Wow it seems you are having a bad stream of luck. So the pressure switch tested good the water inlet valve has been replaced and the control board as well?