Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My washer stop working in between wash and rinse I tryed…

Customer Question
My washer stop working in...
My washer stop working in between wash and rinse I tryed shutting it off and turning it back on all I hear is a faint ticking noise
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/6/2018
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 6 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

What is the complete model number off the unit?

Ok
The model number is *****

Can you press and hold the start button for 5 secs to clear it and try to start a new cycle?

Ok I did but nothing happens

OK are any lights on the console now?

but I have to unplug it to get it to light up

You need to get the last stored error code out of the unit watch my video to get it out. CLICK HERE