Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a LG DLEX3001P. It started making a very high pitched…

Customer Question
I have a LG DLEX3001P...
I have a LG DLEX3001P. It started making a very high pitched sound. None of the drier noise videos I have found are like this. Can you tell me what it might be.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/6/2018
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 7 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?

I am still needing help
Sound doesn’t start right away it starts after it runs for awhile

and what exactly does it sound like? Any chance you can try uploading a video? Does it screech of sound like rubbing metal? Like something is stuck in there? Have you tried taking the back off to make sure there is nothing stuck or broken in there? When making the noise does it put off any type of smell?

I did take it apart and by apart I mean completely apart last night. All rollers, the belt and the idle assembly showed no sign of ware.
The sound is like the sound crystal makes when you wet your finger and rub the rim with it.
I did take a video but the app won’t let me load onto this message board

him that sounds like maybe the noise is coming from the door seal maybe?