Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The down draft for my bosch cooktop needs a new blower

Customer Question
The down draft for...

The down draft for my bosch cooktop needs a new blower motor. it was purchased in 2007 and the down draft is model DHD805AUC or DHD905AUC

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

About 10 or 11 years old. The downdraft was put in at the same time the cooktop got installed. Now the blower is not working and A1, the place where I bought the appliance says they cannot fix it. Do you have a blower motor that would work with it?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No Can you send someone or suggest someone to fix it.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

A1 brought a blower motor out but it was too large. My manual for the downdraft says model DHD805AUC & DHD905AUC

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/6/2018
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 7 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?