Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We have model lsb6300pw2 washer that will not turn on.

Customer Question
We have model lsb6300pw2...

We have model lsb6300pw2 washer that will not turn on

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Whirlpool model LSB6300PW2 age unknown but old.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I am sorry but what else to know. The unit has stopped before but it started up after a couple of times dropping the lid.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/6/2018
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 7 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Does the washer still at least fill with water?

it has water in the tub now.

OK one moment while I type.

Please tell me what are ALL The costs before I go further.

I'm not sure of the cost of the question, the site determines that. But the cost is typically $32-36. There was a 5$ good faith deposit charged when you started to verify you had a valid credit card and that goes toward the cost of the question.

What is this cost now of $24.00 in addition.

That is an option the site gives for a phone call if you wanted to do that instead---I didn't send that and you can ignore that. There is no $24 charge unless you want to speak by phone.

Can I cancel this whole thing??

Sure. Good luck and have a nice day.