Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Admiral Dryer everything checks in when it comes to…

Customer Question
I have a Admiral...

I have a Admiral Dryer everything checks in when it comes to testing thermostat and other things but it's still not heating

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your dryer? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Admiral model number W10 136 487

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I'm a electrician by trade I have my meter with me and I was checking on to YouTube videos on how to fix it and they gave me the most common things that could be wrong with it I checked all the fuses and stuffed for a continuity everything checks well I might be missing a step though

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Now I would like to know what's wrong with it so I can go ahead and buy the parts for it today

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/6/2018
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 6 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?