Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Trying to find the model # but part of it is missing. what I…

Customer Question
Trying to find the...

Trying to find the model # but part of it is missing. what I can see is 4257LO. it is a Roper gas range w/ electronic ignition

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Years

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Will a serial # help?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 2 days by:
1/8/2018
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. Sorry to hear you are having appliance trouble, I know how frustrating that can be!

The model is S4257L0, parts are available below!

CLICK HERE