Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a g 2530 sci Miele. 7-10 years flip out impeller

Customer Question
I have a g...

I have a g 2530 sci Miele

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Miele is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

7-10 years flip out impeller cover

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, depending. My father was an appliance repairman but I may not have the time to do it myself

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I can tell the valve at the hose bib (the input valve ) is getting voltage as I can feel it vibrate. The screen is clear. it has water in the bottom of the pump when I pull the filter in the machine... water up to the salt holder.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 2 days by:
1/8/2018
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 6 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?