Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Bosch oven emitted an error 120. I understand that means…

Customer Question
My Bosch oven emitted...

My Bosch oven emitted an error 120. I understand that means that the control board is too hot. After resetting the alarm, the oven continued to work. (By the way, I hear the fan noise whenever the oven is on). Now some hours later, the oven is not getting through preheat and is losing temp.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

About 10 years

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If it needs work, yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The model number is *****

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/6/2018
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 6 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?