Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Maytag centennial is leaking underneath. About two to three…

Customer Question
Maytag centennial is leaking...

Maytag centennial is leaking underneath.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

About two to three years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Started. Though it might be the pump but it looked fine. Tub seal a good possibility.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Could it be leaking anywhere else besides at the tub seal.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/5/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 6 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

I believe it is W10240509D
Disregard the last model number. It is likely W10420382A. I had to find the manual because I did not see any identification on the washer. I checked the back and the lid.