Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We just purchased a new washer and dryer and I have a

Customer Question
We just purchased a...

We just purchased a new washer and dryer and I have a question about the noise when the washer is running. It sounds like a grinding noise.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Maytag Model is MEDB765FW0

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

They were just delivered and set up by Lowes Monday and it seems to me that if there is anything wrong, I just need to be advised on what to do next.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Can you just call me at(###) ###-####

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/5/2018
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 7 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

You shouldn't have a grinding noise with either of these units. If they were just delivered, call warranty at 1.***-***-**** and they will come out and look at the appliance at no charge. Otherwise, you can call Lowes and see what their return policy is and perhaps they can trade out with a new machine---whatever option you prefer.

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.