Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

011. I can't get the more or less minutes button to work.

Customer Question
I can't get the...

I can't get the more or less minutes button to work

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?

It's a Kenmore. I bought it in 2011

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I just want to know how to get those buttons to work?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/5/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 6 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

I need to at least know what type of an appliance your question is on ?