Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My frig is 4 years old. model number KFIS29PBMS02. It is…

Customer Question
My frig is 4...

My frig is 4 years old. model number KFIS29PBMS02. It is leaking what looks like water at the left front footing. It has now ruined my floor of hard wood. I thought I read in the instructions that there was a drip trip underneath the freezer drawer but now I cannot find that reference. I need to fix the problem right away. Thanks Sara Wessinger

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model? And have you checked the settings recently?

The model number I gave above and the serial number is ***** It is the French Door Bottom mount refrigerator. I am not sure what settings you mean.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Only if it is simple

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Is there a drip pan on the bottom that I can pull out?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/5/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.

yes there is a condensate drain pan under the unit .

Are you sure the water is not coming from inside the freezer are? open the freezer door and look on the freezer floor to see if you see any ice or water on the freezer floor area.