Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My 2 month old washer is not funtioning properly. I washed a…

Customer Question
My 2 month old...

My 2 month old washer is not funtioning properly. I washed a load of clothes last night. placed them in the dryer this morning. Machine was not running through a cycle. Went to get a load of clothes for the washer and it was running. no water in it and I had not turned it on. It did not have any cycle lights blinking. but sounded like it was running and vibrating as though it was in a cycle. we unplugged it thinking it would re set itself. when we plugged it back in, it repeated the action.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Hang on

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No I want you to send someone. it is under the manufactore warranty. model number wtw5000dw1 serial c73845827 whirlpool America top load

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I cant think of anything. It snowed here. that is unusual but we having running water for faucets and . the machine just turned itself on and has no water or cycle lights.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/5/2018
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

This is not warranty service this is an online question answering service.

ok.

Do you want any help on this or do you just want to call warranty?