Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I purchased a whirlpool washer second hand. this washer

Customer Question
I purchased a whirlpool...

I purchased a whirlpool washer second hand. this washer H2Low Wash system can be hooked up to the sink, for use. I am having trouble getting the washer to take in water and begin the wash cycle. What can I do?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

WTW4950XW2 - Model#, serial # C22132895. not sure about age Thrift store purchase given approx. 1year - good looking condition

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

According to the store it is in working condition. We purchased the adjustment for the spicket but it does not seem to hold on so that the water can go into the washer

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Appliance
1/5/2018
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 1 month ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

So do you have the water lines connected to the unit?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
water line is connected

OK so what happens when you try to start it?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
We pushed the start button and turned on the water. Light flashes for cycle to begin door locks but water does not go in
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Cycle status light is flashing , door is not locked
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Cycle staus light is still flashing, door is not looked

Go to my video link and let me know what the error code is I need both flash patterns. Post them here like this X000XX 00000X X=lit

CLICK HERE

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Tried to get the error code, no success. The video showed us what to do but the cycle status has not changed. when we trird the machine locked the door, cycle status stiopped flashing and sat quietly. Tried twice. The machine has now turned itself off. Water is still turned on not going in.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Tried again , sensing light is solid, lid lock is at red and flashing
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
the machine is on and has begun taking in water
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
my mother opened the lid and the machine stopped taking in water

When you open the lid it will stop putting water in does it seem to be working now?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
The sensing light is flashing and the start button has been pushed again. not taking in water
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Nothing has happened since last update
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I will try again tommorrow.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you for your help.

Ok let me know what happens.

Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician