Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My maytag Centennial cold water will not run in but hot

Customer Question
My maytag Centennial cold...

My maytag Centennial cold water will not run in but hot water willrun in

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Not quite sure I have had for 2.5 yrs bought it used

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Model #MVWC368AWO

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Ser C33030770

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/5/2018
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 7 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Whether the cold water solenoid is bad, or the temperature sensor is bad, all you can do to determine if you have a faulty part is make sure the washer is getting cold water to it from your house. If so, then the valve assembly will need to be replaced which comes with a new solenoid and temperature sensor. Below is a link to the part and a video that shows you how to replace it if you wanted to replace it yourself.

CLICK HERE for valve

CLICK HERE for video

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?