Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Samsung Refrigerator model #RFGO297HDRS. RFG297HDRS/XAA

Customer Question
Samsung Refrigerator model #RFGO297HDRS ...

Samsung Refrigerator model #RFGO297HDRS

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

RFG297HDRS/XAA Samsung Model 4 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

The extra wide pull-out try, will not pull-out it's stuck

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Is there a release to the back of this pull-out that is not engaging or releasing, so we can pull-it out

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 2 days by:
1/8/2018
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 6 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

We still need help. The full width drawer directly above the freezer and directly below the two vegetable drawers. It won’t open. The refrigerator is 4 1/2 years old.