Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have Shark vacuum cleaner (upright) and the brushes no…

Customer Question
I have Shark...

I have Shark vacuum cleaner (upright) and the brushes no longer turn.

Contractor's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

I am in Sarasota, FL and would like the name of a dealer who can service my vacuum cleaner. The reason I chose this particular one is because it is light but still does a great job of cleaning.

Contractor's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

My email is: ***@******.***

Contractor's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Not much. I Did what was suggested but it is as if there is a belt missing or broken that does not turn the brushes.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I guess that is it. Any suggestions from you would help. The vacuum is not that old and purchased from Kohls Department store here in Sarasota, FL

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/5/2018
Appliance Technician: Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor replied 1 month ago
Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor

Hi........Rita.....I think you are under the wrong impression.......you have arrived at Just Answer.......we are an advisory website assisting our clients with expert knowledge of many subjects......we do not furnish any parts or send out anyone to service your devices .....of course I can help you with advice though our correspondence of e-mail or if you need to do this by phone

But yes you have a broken belt or it is caught up in the unit or missing altogether........this does happen frequently if you want I can get the info on a new belt and then I can tell you how to repair it ...........this is a nominal cost as compared to having it serviced............I will abide by what you want to do ..........please let me know

.….. and thank you

eddie22Island

I hope you have found my answers insightful, with content to your satisfaction and would consider a 5 star rating…….My goal is to give you the best experience with Just Answer as possible.… by your rating it would be the only way I can be compensated in facilitating your inquiry.........a deposit for a subscription was made by you but no payment will be forthcoming unless I am rated…..positive feedback and bonuses are always welcomed and appreciated......and I thank you

eddie

Eddie
Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor