Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We got a new GE Washing Machine yesterday and it will not…

Customer Question
We got a new...

We got a new GE Washing Machine yesterday and it will not start. The lock lid light that is suppose to come on does not

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It is brand new - first time trying to use it. Mode GTW330ASK0WW

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Only if it is something very simple

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The washer did fill up with water so it has a load of clothes in it . . .

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/5/2018
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach GE. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with GE and there is a charge for this service. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

Thank you - You are correct that I was trying to get ahold of GE. I did get in contact with them and made a service appointment with them. I do not want to continue on JustAnswer and I would appreciate someone getting in touch with me because in addition to being told you had responded to my request, they also charged my credit card the additional $31! I most definitely want that charge reversed. I look forward to hearing from the Customer Care team.