Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a whirlpool range a buzzer is going off with the

Customer Question
Second opinion] I have...

Second opinion] I have a whirlpool range a buzzer is going off with the message F5E1. How do I turn it off

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

About 5years old, I do not know made;number

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

PROBABLY NPT, I HOPE IT IS JUST A SWITHCH

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

AGAIN WHAT DO I DO
sorry I had to get a charged phone. did you just call

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/5/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 6 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

The F5 -E1 error code is telling you the door lock /latch has an issue.

I suspect that too is where the humming is coming from.

Is the oven door locked at this time?

Thanks a repair man is on the way.Ray Barber

No problem ,glad to assist you anytime.

Thank you in advance!

And Have a Safe and Happy New Year.

If you need me again for any other issues you can request me Master Tech.

And Even after you rate me Today if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you, no extra charges .
But rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time. I do not get compensated until you rate me.