Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a front door code of OF showing for both by freezer…

Customer Question
I have a front...

I have a front door code of OF showing for both by freezer and frig and frig is not cold.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model? And have you checked the settings recently?

Is a 2017 3 door model. Have no paperwork. got as a floor model.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If at all possible

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

There is a little red image like a checkerboard which we assumed was notice to change water filter,

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Appliance
1/5/2018
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 1 month ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Do you have the complete model number off the unit?

John, Home Appliance Technician