Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Our dishwasher is not working; I'd like a technician to

Customer Question
Our dishwasher is not...

Our dishwasher is not working; I'd like a technician to check it out. Today if possible. Thanks

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

It's a GE; I'm not sure of make & model.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No, we don't know how

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that I know of

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/5/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 6 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?