Connect one-on-one with a verified appliance technician who will answer your question

Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

More related answers
All appliance technicians are VERIFIED
I have a GE profile double wall unit, and after cleaning, I
Melissa Martin
Melissa Martin, Senior Technician
I have a GE profile double wall unit, and after cleaning, I got a F2 (excessive heat error). it unlocked, and has reset, but now the touch panel doesn't work, and is stuck in "SABBATH" mode. … read more
I arrived at my condo and my subzero 611/s3 was turned off
Mike R.
Mike R., appliance technician
i arrived at my condo and my subzero 611/s3 was turned off the electronic panel also off I pressed the on /off button and fridge came back on .......I closed the fridge door and listened for the fridg… read more
Came home from vacation to find my fridge no longer is cold.
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Maitenance Supervisor
Came home from vacation to find my fridge no longer is cold. Model KFIS20XVMS1. Powered it off and on and the display was stuck on the screen Sabbath Mode On (UR) and Done (LL). Pulled the plug for 30… read more
After power outage number pads locked sabbath mode won't
Daniel, senior service enginner
After power outage number pads locked sabbath mode won't clear … read more
Our sabbath mode won't come off how to do you turn it off.
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
our sabbath mode won't come off how to do you turn it off. we have even cut the power and we can't get it out of this mode. model number is ***** … read more
I have a Kitchen Aid Refrigerator Model KFIS25XVMS9. It
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Hi. I have a Kitchen Aid Refrigerator Model KFIS25XVMS9. It seems that it stuck on the Sabbath Mode On, I tried following the directions of hold the light button and the Options button for 3-5 seconds… read more
I have a Kitchenaid fridge with Sabbath mode that disables
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Hi, I have a Kitchenaid fridge with Sabbath mode that disables the water from dispensing. The Sabbath mode goes on and off randomly. When I start dispensing water, within seconds Sabbath mode will eng… read more
my sub zero wine coolers digital screen doesn't say off
Kelly, Appliance Technician
my sub zero wine coolers digital screen doesn't say off , when turned off (like the fridge and freezer do) because of that it doesn't let me turn it to the Sabbath mode . any ideas thanks… read more
I have a Maytag MGR6875ADW Gemini Double Oven Gas Range. Manual
romr2009
romr2009, Bachelor's Degree
I have a Maytag MGR6875ADW Gemini Double Oven Gas Range. Manual says Precision Touch 850 series. Out of the blue, the control panel stopped working except for the cancel buttons. We tried following th… read more
We have a Kenmore electric range and are having trouble resetting
Mike, Owner
We have a Kenmore electric range and are having trouble resetting the clock/timer/etc. We had a power failure last night and are getting this message on the display. PF 5Ab We have tried to push the O… read more
I cant turn on the oven of my Kenmore Elite Series dual fuel
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I can't turn on the oven of my Kenmore Elite Series dual fuel stove (gas cooktop/electric oven). The digital display returns an error code of 15… read more
we unpluged our maytag oven to do some kitchen painting, now
The Home Smithy, Home Appliance Technician
we unpluged our maytag oven to do some kitchen painting, now the elements and the oven light work but not the oven itself, and there is a 5Ab display where the heat of the oven or time is displayed no… read more
I have a maytag range with a sabbath feature I dont know how
John, Home Appliance Technician
I have a maytag range with a sabbath feature I don't know how it got turned on or how to turn it off. Model # XXXXX… read more
I installed a new filter nand I pressed the wrong button and
Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Outside inhome service tech
I installed a new filter nand I pressed the wrong button and now my fridge won't do any and I can"t set temp., no water no cubes and no lights and I can't find my manual Lester Batcheller [email protected]… read more
How do I turn the Sabbath mode on with a Kenmore elite stove
John, Home Appliance Technician
How do I turn the Sabbath mode on with a Kenmore elite stove? (We did not inherit the manual when we bought the house.)… read more
I cannot get my Maytag Gemini Double gas oven out of sabbath
Appliance Tech Larry
I cannot get my Maytag Gemini Double gas oven out of sabbath mode. I think that I get it out of sabbath mode by pressing the bake button for 5 seconds, but then none of the keys work on the touchpad. … read more
I have a Maytag range, model MER5755QAW.The soft key features
Master Tech
Master Tech, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
I have a Maytag range, model MER5755QAW.The soft key features have locked up inhibiting the use of the range. The error code is 5 Ab. All functions are locked up. removing power doe snot allow the ran… read more
I just bought the Kenmore Elite slide in electric range, someone
Bob L Your  Appl Pal
Bob L Your Appl Pal, Owner
I just bought the Kenmore Elite slide in electric range, someone pressed something in error it is now showing "SA6/b" and 56/b and I can't reset it...I've tried unplugging it and plugging back in but … read more