Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Fridge keeps going into SABBATH mode, disabling the light…

Customer Question
Fridge keeps going into...

Fridge keeps going into SABBATH mode, disabling the light and water spicket. Hence we have to hold the SABBATH reset for 3secs to enable. Model KFCS22EVMS0

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

KFCS22EVMS0. SN KY0546287

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If possible

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/5/2018
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 6 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Normally if that unit keeps going into Sabbath mode you have a bad interface board. You should order and replace this board in the unit to correct that issue...CLICK HERE

I hope that I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here for payment and will receive nothing unless a rating is given. Please remember to use the RATING LINK ON YOUR PAGE by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.