Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We have had our ice make completely replaced twice it is not…

Customer Question
We have had our...

We have had our ice make completely replaced twice it is not working again we have gone through and continuely have to turn it off for several days to weeks to even get it to work then it goes back to not working at all right now I have had it off for weeks and turned back on can not get it to start working again

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

SN 065L43BG505221J RF28HMEDBSR/AA

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

A couple of years old

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Only that I am very irritated I have had this replaced under warranty twice now but I no longer have warranty of course

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 3 days by:
1/8/2018
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?