Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The washer is noisy under agitation with poor motion. also…

Customer Question
Second opinion] The washer is...
Second opinion] The washer is noisy under agitation with poor motion. also code 51 is now displayed. JimJA: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?Customer: Maytag mvwb750wq1, aug. 22, 2011JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?Customer: yesJA: Anything else we should know to help you best?Customer: what is broken, parts and how to change them
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 3 days by:
1/8/2018
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 6 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?