Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Kenmore Dishwasher Model 665.17762k600 and the

Customer Question
faucet hose attachment is loose...
I have a Kenmore Dishwasher Model 665.17762k600 and the faucet hose attachment is loose on the faucet and squirts water everywhere. No pressure builds to flow into the dishwasher however the washer itself still works fine. Do i need to replace the entire hose to dishwasher or is there a small fix for the connection only? Thanks
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 3 days by:
1/8/2018
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

what can you tell me?

Thank you. Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

The faucet adapter is not available separately nor is it able to be disassembled and repaired. The hose assembly will need to be replaced and is available below.

CLICK HERE

there not a or ing ,or rubber gasket that can fix the issue of it blowing off und er pressure?

Is it leaking at the connection to the adapter or lower at the hose assembly?