Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Oven display showing F23. Lookingnow. Model EW30EW55GS1.

Customer Question
Oven display showing F23 ...

Oven display showing F23

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Lookingnow

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Model EW30EW55GS1. Electrolux built in wall oven about 7 years

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Just ran the oven through self clean. Husband fell against door after clean finished

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/6/2018
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 6 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?

This morning the problem had resolved itself and the oven is working fine. Still don’t know what F23 means.

"F23" error code means "Communication problem with the TST board". so if you turned off the breaker and did a hard reset it may have rebooted the board and got it back to functioning. In the event the problem comes back you may need to look into having the board replaced.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. Rating does not stop you from getting back to me in the event you need me. It has been a pleasure assisting you today.

I ​wanted to follow up with you to see if you were needing anything further?